Who we are
Our website address is: https://kalimanwellness.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Effective date: January 1st, 2019
This Policy describes how Kaliman Wellness collect and use the Personal Data you provided on our website www.kalimanwellness.com or collected offline via phone or e-mails. The Policy describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your Personal Data and how you can access and update this data.
Personal Data is data which can identify you, directly or indirectly, either from that data or from that data combined with other information that is in, or likely to come into, our possession, it includes data such as your name, your location or online identifiers. By submitting your Personal Data to us you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
This Policy applies to Personal Data collected by us in connection with services we offer. This Policy applies to Personal Data we may collect via electronic channels such as websites, e-mails of phone calls.
Our website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (for example Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We use personal information only for the purpose for which we tell you that is has been collected, and for other legitimate purposes as permitted by data protection law and retain it only as long as necessary for those uses.
We collect Personal Data which you disclose to us via online and offline means:
– We collect your Personal Data when you create an account with us or buy from us from our websites, e-mail or call us regarding products and services we offer. The sensitive Personal Data we collect about you may include: name, surname, ID’s number, home address, email address, date of birth, mobile number, and other Personal Data which is required to complete the transactions.
– We do not collect and process sensitive Personal Data such as Personal Data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and data concerning health and sex life.
Only our Nominated Manager and orders process staff have a business reason to access the customer personal information. We constantly train our staff on their data privacy obligations.
We ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it’s held and ensure that suitable safeguard measures are in place before any information has been transferred.
– We may collect technical information about your visit such as Internet Protocol Address (IP); clickstreams to, through and from our websites (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); your login information, browser type and version; time zone setting; browser plug-in types and versions; operating system and platform and etc.
PURPOSES WE USE YOUR DATA
Personal Data held about you will be used for our core business and marketing purposes such as follows:
– to inform you about our offers and products;
– to respond to any queries or provide you with information, products or services that you request;
– to prevent or detect fraud, including fraudulent transactions, or abuses of our Website;
– to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others,
– to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– to manage our account and records;
– to conduct research and analysis;
– for AML purposes; and
– to comply with applicable law, regulations and court orders, if needed.
We don’t share or sell your Personal Data to third parties.
We may disclose your Personal Data:
– in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we will share your Personal Data with our successor;
– with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website;
– to any other third party with your prior consent to do so;
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 together with the new Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018) gives rights to individuals in respect of the Personal Data that organisations collect and hold about them: for example, you have the right to ask us not to process
your Personal Data for marketing purposes. If your Personal Data changes or if you no longer desire our service, you may exercise your right to access, correct, modify, delete or cancel your account, by
sending us an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to your request to access within 15 business days.
Receiving emails from us is part of our service to offer you the best information about what we have to offer regarding our business.
You will only receive service related emails from us in order for us to promote products sold by our websites and to manage and administer your account.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
– The right to be informed
– The right of access
– The right to rectification
– The right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
– The right to restrict processing
– The right to data portability
– The right to object
– Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
However, it is important to remember we have an obligation to retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations,
resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will securely delete your information when we no longer have a need to retain it. In case you are not satisfied with our response or believe that we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. We implement technical and organisation measures to protect your Personal Data and follow data retention practises in line with applicable law.
We might display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. It only will be post with your previous. If after publication you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at www.kalimanwellness.com
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes we may make to Policy in the future will be posted on this page. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us by email: email@example.com